The event, slated for Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 19-20 and Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 26-27, will include:
- Reading of Irish and American ghost stories
- Hear the tales of our local grave digger
- Carving of Jack-O-Lanterns
- Participating in a 19th century monster hunt throughout the village
- Tour the haunted habitats of Old Bethpage during the Village Ghost Walk
- Meet the Grim Reaper
“I invite everyone to bring your family down to Old Bethpage Village Restoration and enjoy a fun filled day of “Haunted” Halloween activities,” said County Executive Edward P. Mangano.
The Halloween event, located at the restored site on Round Swamp Road, runs from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. each of the four days.
Old Bethpage Village Restoration provides visitors with an opportunity to step back in time and experience life in a recreated mid-19th Century American village set on more than 200 acres.
Admission is $10 for adults and $ 7 for children; children under 5 are free.
For more information about Old Bethpage Village Restoration please call: (516) 572-8401.