The Father's Day weekend is here with lots to do around town:
1. Father's Day is Sunday. The weekend forecast is for great weather. Barbecues, fishing trips, and lounging might be in order for your old man. Maybe just give him a call. He doesn't need another tie; he'd rather see you.
2. Sunday offers a treat for art lovers. For just $10, the nearby in Roslyn offers a docent-led family walk-through of the exhibition and supervised art activities for the whole family beginning at 1 p.m.
3. The no-from North Shore beaches. Read about it here.
4. The offers its free today at 10 a.m. The program offers a setting to discuss feelings, make connections, and offer resources and coping mechanisms to those who provide care for others.
5. is all about interacting with its readers. It's an electronic platform of news and information about the community that you can participate in. , or post an announcement on Patch. It's free and can reach thousands of readers. Contact us and we'll help you along the way.