The National Weather Service is predicting a hot, humid day with a good chance of heavy thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening. Damaging wind and hail is possible.
1. The NWS is calling for a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon that could bring strong winds and hail to Long Island and much of the tri-state area. Some parts of New York State are bracing for severe weather conditions, particularly in the lower Hudson Valley. We'll keep you posted.
2. Nassau County Police still need the public's help in locating a Have you seen ? Do you have information? See our story.
3. The returns to the Plainview Library tonight, at 7:30.
4. The is just one of the many cultural options available today around the Plainview area.
5. Patch is still . Why not join us?