Thursday is Valentine's Day. It's not too late to offer a gift from the heart. Here are some last-minute gift ideas from the Farmingdale area.
And our directory of business listings is filled with even more. Click on the blue links for more information.
1. Fruit or chocolate: Chocolate Duck Candy Headquarters offers chocolates and gift baskets. It's right on Main Street.
2. Flowers: and Dinda Florists are among the many choices in town. They offer bouquets which can include fruit, balloons and stuffed animals.
3. Champagne and Spirits: Try Stew Leonard's Vineyards of Farmingdale for a giant selection.
4. Dinner Out: For romantic spots, there's Ubaldo's Italian Restaurant at the end of Main Street, Carlyle on the Green, a grand American-style restaurant at the famous Bethpage Park, and the Lotus Garden: on Main Street, among many others.
5. Follow dinner with a movie: Go to Moviefone here for the films playing at the Broadway Mall in Hicksville and other nearby theaters.