Some of the jobs open in the area this week.
- Preparing motions for court
- Calendaring attorneys for appearances daily.
- Identifies gift planning opportunities and gift planning prospects, as well as cultivates, solicits and stewards gift planning donors.
- Assists donors, prospects, their advisors and colleagues with gift planning strategies, both upon request and proactively.
- Assists with responses to and tracking of gift planning inquiries, administering bequests and life income gifts, and preparing reports as needed.
- Assists Senior Director with marketing planned gifts, including writing and design of newsletters, letters, ads, email and the website.
- Assists with stewardship of gift planning donors, including working with Payson Wharton Legacy Society members and planning events.
- Assists Senior Director in managing Estate Planning Committee members, meeting with potential members, and planning events
- Performs related duties, as required.
- Site inspections and preparation of job estimates.
- Communicate with project manager/ coordinator the needs of the specific jobs. Prepare manpower, equipment and material.
- Prepare safety evaluation of job.
- Conduct Tailgate Safety Briefings daily and weekly tool box talks.
- Working with and overseeing crews in a safe manner following all OSHA and Miller Environmental Group, Inc. safety practices
- Continually monitor job site for safety related issues
- Manage and operate the equipment utilized daily on the job site.
- Manage crew to optimize production and profitability while maintaining a safe environment
- Responsible for all documentation
- Manages the payroll function for all First Quality companies in the U.S. and Canada, including processing timecards, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll control records, recording hours of work, and calculating payrolls.
- Responsible for the administration and operation of First Quality’s entire North American payroll.
- Ensures timely processing of all aspects of payroll that are compliant with legal requirements and are operationally effective.
- Uses automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Manages the payroll staff responsible for updating employee files, compiling weekly payroll data, processing wage attachments and other employee deductions.
- Manages inspection of registers, general ledgers, and standard reports, auditing of timekeeping records for compliance with established policies and procedures, and all aspects of payroll processing.
- Prepares journal entries for weekly payroll and bonus runs.
- Prepares the month end payroll accrual.
- Provides general ledger support to finance for the payroll entries as needed.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports for finance and auditors.
- Prepares quarterly local tax files for tax agencies.
- Directs computation of differential pay according to company policy.
- Developing a book of business in order to meet and exceed the required performance hurdles
- Effectively sourcing prospective clients, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs, through collaboration, delivering the full resources of Bank of America and Merrill Lynch to the client, and delivering highly customized solutions to meet client needs
- Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences
- Balancing investment management, sales activities, customer service, new client development, administrative, compliance and personal growth and development according to both a day-to-day and longer-term plan
- Planning and managing resources (time, people, budget) to run an optimal practice
- Seeking the expertise of specialists, where appropriate, to identify, banking, lending, planning and investment solutions for a client
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with the management team and informing them of any circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval per compliance guidelines and policies
- Completing required training, obtaining industry licenses (Series 7 & 66), mastering assessments, maintaining continuing education requirements and meeting minimum performance standards.
- Assisting in the realization of your stores maximum profit contribution
- Protect all company assets
- Maintain a high level of good customer service
- Opening and closing the store
- Creative problem solving in the areas of:
- Associate Development
- Maximizing Sales Potential
- Controlling Expense and Shrink
- Merchandise Display
- Store Signage Placement