- Contribute to the efforts of the Corporate Development team to manage Canon’s corporate-level strategic growth projects.
- Coordinate the activities of functional teams and subject matter experts supporting Canon USA’s corporate-level projects by maintaining project action items lists and ensuring timely follow through.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between functional leaders in the business units, corporate administration, and affiliates.
- Coordination and facilitation of project team meetings and larger project-related events (kickoffs, reporting sessions, etc.).
- Contribute to the development of discussion materials and presentations for executive level meetings.
Research & Analysis:
- Conduct market research and analysis to support the Corporate Planning Division.
- Design and lead project-specific research and analysis as needed to support the M&A process or other corporate-level projects.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for expansion into new markets (territories, customer segments, distribution channels, etc.). Prepare detailed analyses for business unit managers as well as summary presentations for executive management, to include: Evaluation of market potential (size, growth projections, etc.); analysis of incumbent firms; evaluation of barriers to entry, customer requirements, etc.
- Meet with clients to help plan projects that meet their promotional objectives.
- Work closely with account directors to schedule and monitor all projects.
- Formulate design, art concepts and visual elements for printed and digital visual communications.
- Oversee team of creatives under the supervision of Art Director.
- Create and supervise installation of wall graphics (Interior Design).
- Design and post University ads/announcements on campus-wide LCD flat screens (E-boards).
- Design in a variety of styles reflective of University Brand.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology.
- Responsible for the set-up of all exit and pop-under advertising campaigns
- Communicate with advertisers on a regular basis to successfully implement and test pixels
- Update co-registration results for both path and email on a regular basis
- Update individual campaign results on a daily basis for exits and pop-unders
- Assist in preparing reports for upper management and departmental meetings
- Act as a back-up for the optimization of exits and pop-unders in addition to the setup and deployment of pch.com emails
- Be responsible for the welfare, activities and program delivery of the students they are scheduled to work with. Daily work assignments and schedules are coordinated by the classroom teacher.
- Focus on creating positive outcomes for students, especially those who have trouble learning, become frustrated easily unless learning opportunities are presented at their level and their efforts are continually reinforced.
- Reinforce desired behavior in students, follow behavior plans, and be an actively involved member of the classroom team.
- Complete situation reports, restraint forms, and accident reports as needed.
- Successful completion of Therapeutic Crisis Intervention training including completion of written and physical testing is required in order to maintain employment. This training will occur during initial period of employment and require a semi-annual refresher course in order to continue employment.
- Follows all guidelines for building security and parking regulations; participate in fire drills.
- During summer session, the Classroom Aide will accompany students in thepool during scheduled times.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as designated by the principal/assistant principal.