Some of the jobs open in the area this week.
Provides for overall leadership and direction for Perioperative Service. Accountable for the fiscal and operational aspects of the service. 24-hour responsibility for management and operation of the service. BSN required, MSN preferred. NYS License and registration required. Two to five years recent clinical experience. Demonstration of leadership abilities, able to work under stressful situations, and has good written and oral communication skills.
- Meeting the store's annual sales goal, inventory shrinkage and high quality of work life results
- Responsible for opening/closing the store during certain shifts
- Occasionally supervise the work of subordinate associates
- Performing related supervisory and professional work as required
- Additional duties as required
- Developing java scripts to handle custom functionality on on-line surveys -
- Coordinating all aspects of the survey life cycle up from programming to tabbing
- Testing and quality assuring the survey for logic and data flow
- Monitoring the selection of the survey sample
- Publishing on-line surveys to the National Consumer Panel Panelist Website
- Preparing email invitations for on-line surveys
- Monitoring and reporting on response rates while survey is in-field
- Troubleshooting issues with in-field surveys as they may arise
- Working closely with the client and the survey team to ensure flawless execution
- Producing survey results and requested survey reports
• Supporting the research and establishment of root causes and jointly develops corrective action plans for quality defects.
• Ensuring products conform to established company requirements and specifications.
• Documenting and following up on corrective actions.
• Support and development of Quality System with guidance from Operation and QC
• Monitoring and communicating with managers and/or customers (as required) relative to filed product issues.
• Monitoring and supporting collection and presentation of critical quality data.
Be trained to use machines to clean machined parts and transfer cleaned parts to other departments.
- Develops, plans and schedules proposals.
- Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings.
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives. Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the clinical collaborative practice agreements in the specific clinical area.
- Conducts health assessments of patients/families with real or potential, acute, and/or chronic health problems. Initiates referrals to specialty services and fosters continuity of care.
- Initiates selected therapeutic and diagnostic procedures, consultation and laboratory examinations. Prescribes and revises medical regimes. Interprets findings and plans of care according to collaborative practice agreements and protocols in designated areas.
- Provides patient/family education and counseling in the areas of health promotion, maintenance, and disease prevention.
- Serves as liaison between patient and community, and acts as health care advocate.
- Identifies quality improvement issues and develops unit-based quality improvement programs, as well as standards of care and practice.
- Participates in approved medical and nursing research studies.
The Huntington School District is seeking a bridge teacher for our Adult Education Program. This assignment is once a week for approximately two hours. Fall classes begin September 24 through December 10, 2012.
- File closures, including contacting others to obtain settlement status and documents;
- Maintaining diary Record storage Scanning and filing electronic documents
- Completing legal forms such as stipulations of discontinuance
- Receiving and processing mail
- Assisting with large projects including packing and loading multiple 25-pound boxes for transport to post office
- Additional duties as assigned
The program includes self-study modules, structured on-the-job training, classroom instruction at regional training facilities, as well as ongoing education. Training topics include: paint and associated products, customer service, professional sales and marketing, credit and accounts receivable management, human resources management, profit and loss and merchandising management.
• Strategic planning and execution of mall events and marketing programs.
• Create new and innovative programs that will increase shopper traffic and sales.
• Author the annual marketing plan and budget.
• Regularly update and manage budget to approved levels.
• Provide ongoing reporting to Director of Retail Marketing.
• Build and maintain relationships with store managers. Obtain information on store sales and promotions and communicate them via mall signage, website, e-blasts and community partnerships.
• Support tenant marketing efforts to increase store sales..
• Seek out opportunities and build community relationships with local schools, charities, sports and cultural organizations.
• Produce and execute local public relations efforts.
• Manage and regularly update mall website.
• Build e-blast database and use to communicate merchant and mall sales, promotions and events.
• Coordinate with mall management and vendors to install and operate holiday décor, Santa and Easter bunny.
The job duties are physical and require you to continuously lift bags weighing up to 60 pounds to shoulder height unassisted. You must be able to work 8 hours on your feet, lifting, carrying, bending, squatting, and operating hand and foot controls in a fast-paced environment.