Here are a few of the jobs open in the area this week.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory’s Watson School of Biological Sciences (WSBS) seeks an associate dean to oversee its graduate program operations. WSBS was founded at the world-renowned CSHL 12 years ago to implement a PhD program in molecular and cellular biology, neuroscience, genetics, genomics and quantitative biology.
Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts, including opening and closing restaurant
- Provides production direction to team members
- Motivates team members
- Adheres to compliance of government regulations, food safety, National Security Policy, operations and policies and procedures relating to all activities in the restaurant during the shift
- Takes initiative to immediately report violations of safety, sanitation or security policies to restaurant management
- Motivates team members to comply with loss control procedures and to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and other team members
- Completes checklists and procedures for cash reporting, inventory control, and scheduling during shift
The Kings Park Central School District is seeking an educational leader to serve as Assistant Principal effective July 2. The position will be shared between two elementary buildings with students in Kindergarten through grade 3.
- Deliver Easy Sales and Service
- Process transactions
- Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Maintain a neat and clean area
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Running community events and promotions
- Establishing community marketing opportunities
- Developing and contacting public leads
- Masterminding innovative promotional campaigns
- Running grass roots and guerilla marketing
- Following up with new prospects
- Expanding on our social marketing