A rainy Friday and part of Saturday should bring temperatures way down and leave behind a near-perfect summer Sunday. There are cultural offerings around town and nearby.
1. The begins another weekend of the 1960's musical Friday and Saturday at 8 and Sunday at 7: $20 in advance, $25 at the door.
2. Friday's forecast calls for rain and highs in the 70s. Rain may continue Saturday. Sunday looks dry and seasonable.
3. Our story about touched a nerve. Lots of people wrote us about their memories. See .
4. The Concert Pops Orchestra of Long Island performs just north of us in the at 8 p.m. Friday. The free concert is sponsored by the town and includes music from Tony-Award winning musicals.
5. Have you noticed all the new bloggers? Why not become one yourself. Send us your ideas.