The Mid-Island Y JCC is holding an open forum tonight for people with financial questions.
1. The has brought in the services of an financial adviser with over 10 years of to answer your questions about finances and investing: The Y JCC says bring questions; this is not a solicitation. 7 p.m.
2. Patch editors are holding their today from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the Starbucks in Syosset. It's a chance to meet and greet Patch editors and discuss coverage and stories.
3. The 's Board is scheduled to meet Tuesday morning, at 10 a.m.
4. The at the Nassau County Museum of Art is a short drive away and causing a stir.
5. Patch is Have you noticed how many people have added their voice to our pages? You can be one of them.