Cops said cars in South Farmingdale, Hicksville, Plainview, and Bethpage were dented, keyed, and had windows shattered.
Plainview reported the bulk of damage, with three cars damaged in a three-day period. In one instance, a car window was shattered by a shot from a BB gun on Hollyberry Road, cops said.
The Second Precinct reported the following incidents:
- Aug. 8: Criminal mischief; Colonial Drive, South Farmingdale; car window shattered.
- Aug. 9: Criminal mischief; Jossy and Nicky's Playhouse, Hicksville; car window shattered.
- Aug. 9: Criminal mischief; Kingston Avenue, Hicksville; car's rear window shattered.
- Aug. 11: Criminal mischief; Beach Bum Tanning, Plainview; car keyed.
- Aug. 13: Criminal mischief; Hollyberry Road, Plainview; window broken by shot from BB gun.
- Aug. 13: Criminal mischief; Grohman's Lane, Plainview; dents on car.