"The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions."
The Crimes Against Property Squad reported the arrest of a Middle Island man at 11:20 a.m. on July 21, 2011 in Hicksville.
According to the detectives, defendant Richard Stabler, 43, of 431 Lake Pointe Drive while employed as a controller for John Hassall Inc. located at 609-1 Cantiague Rock Road in Hicksville removed funds from the company for his personal use.
From approximately February 2010 through July 2011 the defendant removed in excess of $50,000.00 by falsifying business records. He is charged with second-degree grand larceny and falsifying business records 1st Degree.
The Second Precinct reported:
- On July 11, grand larceny, AMMCO, Hicksville, laptop stolen from automobile.
- On July 13, grand larceny, Broadway Mall, Hicksville, iPhone stolen.
- On July 13, petit larceny, Lesley Court, Hicksville, stolen checks.
- On July 13, petit larceny, Shari Court, Hicksville, 4 tires stolen from automobile.
- On July 15, robbery, St. Dominics, Oyster Bay, cell phone stolen.
- On July 15, criminal mischief, Geico, Woodbury, window on automobile smashed.
- On July 17, grand larceny, Four Points Hotel, Plainview, sapphire ring stolen.
- On July 17, petit larceny, Broadway, Hicksville, bicycle stolen from yard.
- On July 18, criminal mischief, S. Oyster Bay Road, Plainview, spray paint on building.
- On July 18, criminal mischief, Kodiak Drive, Woodbury, puncture hole in tire.
- On July 19, petit larceny, Fairway Food Market, Plainview, cardboard stolen.
- On July 19, criminal mischief, Burns Avenue School, Hicksville, window broken.
Second Precinct Arrests Reports:
Police arrested the following:
- On July 14, Burhan Gorgani, 25, aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle 3rd degree, N. Broadway, Hicksville.
- On July 15, Kyle Castro, 21, petit larceny, Macy’s Broadway Mall.
- On July 17, Janine Wallace, 24, reckless endangerment/DWI, LIE, Plainview.
- On July 17, Stefan Urich, 53, resisting arrest, W. Cherry Street, Hicksville.
- On July 18, Reynerio Garcia – Ruiz, 46, possession FPRG instrument, N. Broadway, Hicksville.