"The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions."
The Second Precinct reported:
- On August 23, criminal mischief, Birch Drive, Plainview, automobile shattered with BB gun.
- On August 24, criminal mischief, Wallace Drive, Plainview, window shattered on automobile.
- On August 25, petit larceny, West John Street, Hicksville, fraudulent activity.
- On August 26, burglary, Verizon Wireless, Hicksville, cell phones stolen.
- On August, 27, petit larceny, GAP, Plainview, legging jeans stolen.
- On August 27, criminal mischief, Signarama, Hicksville, glass window shattered.
- On August 27, burglary, L7L Accessories, Hicksville, assorted jewelry stolen.
- On August 28, grand larceny, Willet Avenue, Hicksville, tires and rims stolen from automobile.
Second Precinct Arrests Reports:
Police arrested the following:
- On August 24, Loizou Milan, 19, DWI, Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury.
- On August 25, Nelson Enriquez, 67, grand larceny, Macy’s Broadway Mall.
- On August 25, Timothy Dodd, 45, grand larceny, Sothwoods Road, Woodbury.
- On August 29, Zinedine Yacub, 21, petit larceny, Macy’s Broadway Mall.
- On August 29, Lucas Santoro, 17, burglary, Audrey Avenue, Oyster Bay.
- On August 30, Yvonne Johnson, 18, petit larceny, H&M, Broadway Mall.