"The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions."
The Second Squad reported an arrest for grand larceny that occurred on Monday in Hicksville.
According to the detectives, Erick Gessow, 39, of Lindenhurst was working as an electrical contractor at the 63-yea-old victim’s residence on Vassar Lane. The victim reported to police that assorted jewelry was missing from her bedroom closet.
The defendant was charged with grand larceny third-degree.
The Eighth Squad reported the details of the arrests of two men for grand larceny that occurred on Wednesday at 12:35 p.m. in Hicksville.
According to detectives the two defendants, Jonathan Dixon 27, of 236 Parkway Boulevard, Wyandanch and Michael Hayden 21, of Andrews Avenue, Roosevelt entered the Verizon Wireless store at 756 South Broadway where they requested information about iPhones. When the employee stepped away from the counter, the defendants broke the glass display case and removed two Iphones. The defendants fled the store and were stopped a short time later by a Second Precinct police officer on the entrance ramp of the Seaford Oyster Bay Expressway and arrested.
The defendants were both charged with grand larceny fourth-degree and criminal mischief third-degree.
The Second Precinct also reported:
- On July 29, making graffiti, Party Interior, Plainview, spray paint on business truck.
- On Aug.3, grand larceny, Vernon Street, Plainview, fraud.
- On Aug. 4, burglary, Coach Store, Woodbury, 35 Coach bags stolen.
- On Aug. 4, petit larceny, Cantiague Rock Road, Hicksville, GPS stolen from automobile.
- On Aug. 4, petit larceny, Pheasent Lane, Woodbury, earplugs stolen from automobile.
- On Aug. 4, criminal mischief, Roundtree Drive, Plainview, window on automobile shattered.
- On Aug. 7, criminal mischief, Manor Street, Plainview, automobile scratched.
- On Aug. 8, criminal mischief, Verizon Wireless, Plainview, dent on automobile.
- On Aug. 9, burglary, Phillips Lane, Plainview, Ipod/headphones stolen.
Second Precinct Arrests Reports:
Police arrested the following:
- On Aug. 3, Oscar Reyes, 36, petit larceny, Sears, Hicksville.
- On Aug. 3, Gladys Smith, 38, grand larceny, N. Broadway, Hicksville.
- On Aug. 3, Gladys Sivlia Smith Pinto, 58, grand larceny, N. Broadway, Hicksville.
- On Aug. 4, Danny Diaz, 28, possession forged instrument, CVS, Hicksville.
- On Aug. 5, Concetta Amato, 50, petit larceny, Sears, Hicksville.
- On Aug. 7, Sean Lavan, 35, DWI, Route 135, Plainview.
- On Aug. 7, Thomas Corr, 34, reckless endangerment/DWI, LIE, Plainview.
- On Aug. 8, Michael Mosquera, 44, failure to deliver suspended plates, LIE, Plainview.