Nassau police detectives say a in the northeastern portion of Nassau County are continuing, including at least four new burglaries last weekend in Plainview and several more in Syosset.
A string of burglaries have been reported in recent weeks in Plainview, Hicksville, and Syosset. One arrest was made in a burglary on in Plainview.
The most recent reports are listed below.
The Second Precinct reported the following crimes:
- Nov. 6: Burglary; Dartmouth Drive; Plainview: cash stolen.
- Nov. 9: Grand larceny, East Moss St., Hicksville: auto stolen.
- Nov. 11: Robbery, S. Oyster Bay Road and Jamaica Avenue: subject grabbed victim’s purse.
- Nov. 11: Burglary: Richfield Court, Plainview; assorted jewelry and pocket books stolen.
- Nov. 11: Burglary: Hofstra Drive, Plainview; window pried-no loss.
- Nov. 12: Burglary: Liszt St., Hicksville, watches, pendants stolen.
- Nov. 12: Burglary, Ashford St., Syosset; assorted jewelry stolen.
- Nov. 12: Burglary, Terrace Place, Hicksville: rear door entry, jewelry stolen.
- Nov. 12: Burglary, Central Park Road, Plainview: Gold bracelets and necklace stolen.
- Nov. 10: Grand Larceny: Berry Hill Road, Syosset: cash shoes diamond earrings stolen.
- Nov. 10: Criminal mischief: Astoria Federal Savings Bank, Plainview: window smashed.
- Nov. 14: Burglary: Cold Spring Road, Syosset: Rolex watch, jewelry, laptop stolen.
- Nov. 14: Burglary: Oyster Bay General Store, Oyster Bay, Lotto tickets, cash stolen.
The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
Nassau police arrested the following people:
- On Nov. 10: Jennee Davis, 27, charged with reckless endangerment on the LIE in Jericho.
- On Nov. 14: Gary Gianatiempo, 56, charged with possession of a dangerous weapon, Cantiague Lane, Westbury.
- On Nov. 14: Bryan Bolivar, 19, charged with grand larceny, Roslyn Savings Bank, Woodbury.
- On Nov. 14: Nikko Carlson, 20, charged with grand larceny, Roslyn Savings Bank, Woodbury.
The latter two charges related to were in connection with an alleged conspiracy to rob the bank, according to police.
A teller and an accomplice conspired to rob the Roslyn Savings Bank in Woodbury Monday. Police charged Bolivar, 20 of Huntington Station, and Carlson, 20 of Huntington with staging the robbery. They were later caught with the stolen cash, police said.