The Plainview-Old Bethpage Board of Education has the distinct treat tonight of hosting the case of at their last scheduled board meeting of the school year.
1. Tonight's Board of Education meeting moves to the auditorium of at 7:45 p.m.,and features a student recognition ceremony, and a selection from the drama club’s recent production of "How to Succeed." The meeting is open to the public.
2. The Board may also hear lingering concerns from parents of two day care centers housed in the The old elementary school is having work done on its roof that . The district has maintained the work poses no threat to the students. Some parents have said the district is not being responsive to their needs. We'll have a report.
3. , the ex-Yankee and is due in court again today for a routine conference. We'll have a report if there are significant developments.
4. During the weekend, Nassau Police made two arrests in separate incidents involving erratic, high-speed driving on the LIE. Take our poll and weigh in on the comments.
5. is all about interacting with its readers. It's an electronic platform of news and information about the community that you can participate in. , or post an announcement on Patch. It's free and can reach thousands of readers. Contact us and we'll help you along the way.