Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
- Assisting Veterinarians with holding canine and felines pets as vaccines are administered and tests are performed.
- Educating clients on preventative pet care. Ability to determine which preventatives and vaccines are best suited to their pet's lifestyle.
- Reconciling end of day vaccine certificates, bank reconciliation, heartworm testing results, restocking
- Monitors and maintains institutional compliance with governmental/regulatory rules and regulations.
- Acts as a resource person and educate hospital personnel regarding risk management related medical, legal and regulatory issues.
- Develops systems and procedures to carry out QM/PI functions.
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary health care team regarding development and implementation of the QM program.
- Assists in the preparation process for accreditation and regulatory surveys.
- Supports an information system for the data aggregation for Risk/Quality Management.
- Manages and supports Risk Management database.
- Recruit, orient, train, and monitor performance of volunteers to organize events that meet or exceed the established fundraising goals. Develop a successful business plan using the organizations core business tactics to reach this goal.
- Develop strong networks within the local community, cold call or develop and grow prospects for potential revenue streams, event sponsorships, volunteer opportunities and to increase March of Dimes visibility and brand awareness.
- Manage and provide leadership to volunteer committees on each event to ensure that committee members are fully supported and accomplish tasks required for successful events.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records/data to evaluate cost-effectiveness, profitability, and public awareness of events and/or mission/program activities. This may include preparing income/expense budgets, compilation/analysis of event statistics, evaluation of media coverage, researching and analyzing community fundraising potential versus actual revenues, etc.
- Work with media or recruit a volunteer with this expertise to publicize mission/events, and secure local sponsorship for events to heighten public awareness and reach fundraising goals.
- Develop and implement events to recognize, reward, and motivate successful volunteers to ensure ongoing commitment.
- Work with program staff and volunteers to ensure that every special event or March for Babies contains program content to enhance the knowledge of the audience and general public regarding the March of Dimes mission, programs, special services and benefits for mothers and babies.
- Creates a positive, welcoming experience for customers (Joyful, Social and Approachable)
- Drives customer service and increases sales (In Service Mindset / Understands Fashion and Trends / Strong Communicator)
- Ensures that merchandise and store are easy to shop and accessible to customers (Decision Quality / Problem Solving)
- Contributes to a positive working environment (Respectful / Responsible / Team Oriented)