Also on the agenda:
- Resolution granting a requet from Envirotrac LTD to install a permanent test well along the easement of 31 Kevin Drive in Massapequa.
- Resolution authorizing the Department of Community & Youth Services to host an Art Gallery and Reception to welcome the 2014 Rotational Artists, scheduled to be held on January 14, 2014 at the Syosset-Woodbury Community Center.
- Resolution authorizing the publication of a Request for Proposals in connection with youth employment and training services under the Workforce Investment Act Title I-B.
- Resolution pertaining to Contract No. HRR13-089, Requirements Contract for Road Restoration at various locations throughout the Town of Oyster Bay.
- Resolution granting request from Gail and William Bergersen to donate a tree and plaque in memory of Michael DiLorenzo to be place in Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park, Oyster Bay
- Resolution authorizing the Town of Oyster Bay Arts Council’s Talent Competition on March 1, 2014 at the Nassau BOCES Long Island High School in Syosset
The full agenda is available online here. The meeting starts at 10 a.m. in Town Hall.