Our Giants-Packers contest is getting lots of attention. You can get in on the action, too.
Each day the "5 Things" column offers five essentials about your day in Plainview. We want to engage our audience in the topics, events, and hot-button issues that are important to them. Help us do that by adding your voice. Add it to the calendar or send us a . Post a comment on the news and the issues that matter most to you.
1. You should get in on the fun withasking readers to pick the final score of Sunday's Giants-Packers playoff game. It's easy; sign in and post your comment. The complete
2.The hosts the monthly meeting of the All are welcome to come with a short prepared pitch about their business. Bring business cards for networking. Entrance is free; event starts at 7 p.m.
3. We'll have a report Tuesday on the Plainview-Old Bethpage meeting from Monday night. The big topic was the report of an executive search firm now assisting the board in
3. You should get in on the fun withasking readers to pick the final score of Sunday's Giants-Packers playoff game. It's easy; sign in and post your comment. The
4. made a last week. Now, Plainview Attorney Mitch Kessler weighs in on the issue in his popular blog.
5. Do you have a that needs covering? you want to tell us about? Let us know by adding it to the calendar or sending us a . We read and consider every coverage request. We try to accommodate everyone.