St. Margaret Episcopal Church
Drag box to select area
St. Margaret Episcopal Church dates its history to 1961, when 11-acres off Washington Ave. were donated to the Episcopal Diocese of Long Island. The congregation, drawn from a wide swath of Long Island, held its first meeting in the America Legion Hall on Jamaica Ave. before moving into its beautiful new home in 1964. The A-frame structure also features a stand-alone bell tower, refurbished and rededicated in 2002. The grounds include a modern cemetery.
1000 Washington Ave, Plainview, NY 11803
- Hours: Sunday worship services: 8:30am (Spoken Rite), includes healing service the first Sunday of each month; 10am (Sung Rite) Holy Eucharist, includes healing service the first Sunday of each month
- Accessible: yes